Where do I download?

• Hi

I just purchased a style and a plugin and the payment was successful.

Your FAQ says to download from "My Account -> Downloads" but these options aren't on your menu.

Please help.

Thanks

STeve

• Hi Steve,

first of all, thanks for deciding on two products by cls-design. :)

Based on your question respectively problem, would be please try out the following method: Log in and out of cls-design and then check again on the navigation bar. It should look like this

and thus, exhibiting your status as a regular customer (which you already are, seen due to the label within your profile). Afterwards you should be able to click on "My account", see the purchased licenses respectively being able to downlaod the products.

Could you please try this method and in case it still doesn't work let us know? If that happens, one of the two administrators, Tom and Cr@@gle, will take a look at your account and manually assign the account to you. So don't worry, of course you'll receive your products. :)

Regards by
    Gabbid

• Hi Gabbid

Thanks for your reply - it seems the payment was showing as successful but it needed to be approved by an admin first so wasn't showing up to download. Have now got both installed.

Steve

• Hi Steve,

thanks for letting me know and hopefully you can enjoy the products within your project. :)

In case there are any questions or problems regarding configuration or customization, just swing by the support forums assigend to the products or the general customer's forum.

Regards by
    Gabbid