Can't download my files.

• It seems like the same problem is happening to me. I cant seem to download my files even though it says my order was successful. I tried logging out and back in but that didn't help. I even tried clearing my cache, that didnt help either.

• Hey TheGamingJew,

just to not let this pass without comment, you were on the right track. :)

All orders have to be firstly checkend on manually by the administrator, Tom. This is due to the fact that unfortunally there were and are "customers" with criminal and/or illegal tendencies. That means, people like that try trapping us by e.g. giving fake PapyPal accounts. So we need to distinguish between real and correct orders/customers and the fake/criminal ones. This procedure takes up to 1-2 days (based on the chosen payment method), causing all potential news customers to have to wait and not being able to download anything out of their customer accounts.
    After checking and determining the legal and thus correct status, customers are maked as such via the label seen within the profile's view, their account is issued and they can start downloading and/or using the support forum/s for their respective product/s.

If everything's fine now concerning your account and product/s, enjoy using the product/s and thanks for choosing cls-design. If there's any question or problem, just let us know here or within the product's support forum. :)

Regards by
    Gabbid