Didn't receive my style

• It shows payment successful and yet I received no download link.. for how long do I have to wait? all admins seems to be offline for some time

• Good evening Calas,

all orders have to be firstly checkend on manually by the administrators, Tom or Cr@@gle. This is due to the fact that unfortunally there were and are "customers" with criminal and/or illegal tendencies. That means, people like that try trapping us by e.g. giving fake PapyPal accounts. So we need to distinguish between real and correct orders/customers and the fake/criminal ones. This procedure takes up to 1-2 days (based on the chosen payment method), causing all potential news customers to have to wait and not being able to download anything out of their customer accounts.
    After checking and determining the legal and thus correct status, customers are maked as such via the label seen within the profile's view, their account is issued and they can start downloading and/or using the support forum/s for their respective product/s.

Of course, this procedure isn't applied to annoy customers but to detect possible frauds, so I hope you can understand that. However, as soon as one of the administrators can check on your status, you're chosen product as well as your official status as a regular customer will be issued. :)

By the way, there seems to be a slight confusion regarding your previous attempts in buying products at cls-design (given German domain plus cancellations). Maybe you could elucidate that by means of contacting Tom?

In case of further questions, just let us know.

Regards by
    Gabbid

• Thanks for getting that right. :)

We've lodged a note for Tom, but it would be helpful if you could clarify the incident regarding the previous purchasing/cancellation attempts. No matter whether you've simply changed your mind or a problem regarding the language came up, Tom simply needs to understand the context. In case German isn't your native language and you don't feel up to stating everything in German, let me know. I can surely give you a hand.

thanks for your reply Sir Gabbid

Your welcome, Sir Calas...

Regards by
    Lady ;) Gabbid