Prefix

• Hello guys, i woundering is there any chance to color the "Prefix" for example im running wow forum, and i need for application to use Prefix

[Application]
    [Declined]
    [Accepted]

So i would like to color them for ex; [Declined] & [Accepted] - To look likes this before thread name when i change. Or to somehow enable the all people can see "Deleted threads cause they become red" and the "Enable threads cause they become green" but the problem is that cannot see that so im finding another solution.

Or, theres something that could fix my problem in totaly other way like totaly new php application site form, that i could implement into my forum somehow. Please ppl i really need this. Thanks for reading and expecialy if u help me! <3 :)

• You should really NOT use deleted/disabled threads just because they look so funny.

There is no way in the standard software to accomplish what you want. But there is a plugin written by "deixu" that let's you color prefixes. Unfortunately, his website (http://www.deixu.net) is in maintenance currently and i don't know how to get the plugin otherwise.