Popup

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello,

I get popup plugin for 4.1 but as it's in deustch, i don't understand everything.

I success to get the popup and change color or place but i don't get this :

[IMG:https://www.woltlab.com/attachment/124275-pasted-from-clipboard-png/]

What can i do to get it ?

In english it would be perfect :)

Please find attached file for pictures.
      Images
      • popup.png

35.24 kB, 1,062×735, viewed 150 times
      • popup2.png

33.81 kB, 1,050×586, viewed 146 times
    • Hi @myk,

thanks for reporting the language issue, that shouldn't be the regular state. Right now I can only speculate where the translation was dropped, however, either me or Tom will hand in the translation later, be sure of that. :)

In the meantime, I'll offer you here a translation of the basic settings, allowing you to use the plugin. Unfortunately, I can't view the first screenshot, so please let us know, what you intended to do, if the translation of the setting doesn't offer a solution, ok?

The translation is based on the natural order of the settings within the ACP, so you can read it top-down:

Popup

Popup Settings

Global Settings

Show Popup

Show Popup globally
      By default the popup is only displayed on the forum index

Hide all buttons

Hide close-button

Title
      To hide the title, leave the field blank.

Text
      If you leave the text box blank, a sample text to the registration prompt is displayed.

Use HTML in the text

Hide text

Layout

Color scheme

Position

Type of display:

a) Popup
      b) Footer bar
      Make sure that the copyright in the footer isn't covered and, if necessary, adjust your styles!

Width
      Width of the popup in pixels.

Cookie Settings

Period of time
      Period of time after which the popup should be displayed again

Cookie title
      Assign new cookie name. This option is useful if you want to change the content of the popup and redisplay it to all visitors.

Cookie title
      Insert the name of the cookie you want to delete. If you have inserted a new cookie name, you can delete the old cookie during the next page call. The popup appears after deleting only after the second page call.

Disable Cookie
      If cookies are disabled, the popup will be displayed at every page request.

Own Link

Use own link

URL

Link title

myk, I hope this quick translation helps to at least understand the single setting features within the ACP? If not or if there are further questions, just let us know. Sorry for any inconvenience. :keks:

Regards,
      Gabbid