Pay Me (Pay Pal) Donation Version 1.0.0

• Teambeitrag

Hello Dave,

i made the changes in the current version, but i am struggling with our filebase. I wanted to add an international description but it's not really easy to implement. I will upload the new version today or tomorrow.

• Hello Dave,

i made the changes in the current version, but i am struggling with our filebase. I wanted to add an international description but it's not really easy to implement. I will upload the new version today or tomorrow.

Hello Tom,

That will be great!

As for struggling with your "filebase", perhaps the NEW 5.2 Version (if you are using currently an older version of Woltlab File Base) will make things easier for you and other Plugin Developers - at least that is the way I understand it from the 5th in the Series showcasing the new 5.2 Version to be released later this year.

Dave

• Teambeitrag

Hello Dave,

unfortunately, we don't use the WoltLab filebase. I'll look for another solution.

The new version is up, but you have to reinstall the plugin, it seems that an update ignores the boxtitle.

Regards Tom

• If you choose to say: "Amount to be spent?"

instead of: "Coffee Amount to be spent?"

then the phrase "Amount to be spent?" can apply equally to all the possible combinations, e.g., Beer, etc., etc.

So in that sense, yes, "Amount to be spent" is the best of those two phrases.

Dave

• Hello Tom,

I just had an idea (and suggestion for you):

If you are going to continue to make improvements on the FREE PayPal Me Plugin, how about keeping the current upgraded Version of PayPal Me as a Free Plugin - however with no additional upgrades, e.g., changing the phrase FROM "Coffee Amount to be spent" TO "Amount to be spent?".

Then make the upgrade (as noted in the above paragraph) but with that next upgraded Version, charge for the newest Version of PayPal Me.

And here is another idea for you to think about for making another upgrade:

Provide for alternating Icons, e.g., Coffee, Beer, etc., etc.

Of course, you would have to include an option so forum Admins could either set it as automatic changing, OR, NO changing.

By the time you make those upgrades (plus others you or someone else may come up with) it will make paying for the Plugin not only logical, but I suspect most individuals

would be quite willing to pay for the UPGRADED PayPal Me Plugin!;)

Dave