Pay Me (Pay Pal) Donation Version 1.0.0

• Hello Tom,

I downloaded the Pay Me (Pay Pal) Plugin from your website. However I would appreciate it if you can answer my two questions:

1. Is this Plugin still in Beta format?
    2. Will it function properly with Version 5.1 and 3.1.x Woltlab Forum Software?
    When I have Woltlab upload the forum software to my new Domain in July, the version I will be using is 5.1 / 3.1
    3. I noticed that there is a "comma" after the price of donation. Could this be change to show a "dot" - Show it this way: $1.00 - instead of $1,00

Thank you for information you can give me.

Dave

• for paid products here.

It's a free product, or did I get you wrong?

Code: boxDonationBox.tpl
    var paypalValueMoneyAmountDecimal = paypalValueMoneyAmountRounded.toString().replace(/\./g, ',');

to

Code: boxDonationBox.tpl
    var paypalValueMoneyAmountDecimal = paypalValueMoneyAmountRounded.toString();

But I don't know whether the Link zu PayPal will work after that - you might just have a try. :)

• It's a free product, or did I get you wrong?

What I meant was that if support for this plugin goes unanswered for so long, why should we expect support for paid plugins to be answered any sooner.

Thank you for replying, I will try what you suggested.

• Teambeitrag

I just overlooked it because we don't have a lot of english topics. Free products are supported like all other products.

1. Is this Plugin still in Beta format?

It is declared as beta, but there are no known bugs and I don't want to release an update that only changes the version.

Will it function properly with Version 5.1 and 3.1.x Woltlab Forum Software?

Yes, there are no known bugs.

I noticed that there is a "comma" after the price of donation. Could this be change to show a "dot" - Show it this way: $1.00 - instead of $1,00

You have to delete this part of the template boxDonationBox.tpl form:

HTML
    $(".donationOutputValueMoneyAmount").text(function () {
    	return $(this).text().replace(".", ",");
    });

and this what MysterCode says:

Pay Me (Pay Pal) Donation Version 1.0.0

I will include a option in the next version.

Deine Anfrage wurde nicht beantwortet? Dann bitte einfach noch mal kurz im Thema nachfragen.

Mein Blog: TwentyMag <- Lesen, Teilen, Liken, Kommentieren, Abonnieren. Ihr wisst bescheid, was labere ich hier groß rum :eyes:

• Teambeitrag

why should we expect support for paid plugins to be answered any sooner.

Because you have a right to support for commercial products. Our license for free products, on the other hand, excludes a right to support.

However, this is only theory, I always fix bugs as far as I can, no matter if it is a free or a commercial product.

• Thank you, Tom, for answering my questions.

I will try to make the change as you stated. Will let you know if I need any additional help - (I am basically what is known as a "technical dummy!).

As far as the other comments with regards to your "tardiness" in answering:

I believe most of us are spoiled when it comes to promptness, myself included sometimes.

In this modern world we tend to get "upset" when instant replies do not happen.

Dave

• Thank you, Tom, for answering my questions.

I will try to make the change as you stated. Will let you know if I need any additional help - (I am basically what is known as a "technical dummy!).

MY UPDATE REGARDING POST #8 ABOVE:

I located the area in Templates where I am to make the change as you told me to make.

HOWEVER, the system (Woltlab >ACP > Customization > Templates) WILL NOT ALLOW ME TO EDIT.

I can VIEW where the change (deletion) has to be made (lines 46, 47, 48), but the "Edit" function is not highlighted .

"Copy Template" function is the ONLY function that is highlighted.

So how do I get the Template system to allow me to EDIT?