GalleryExtensionSpice up your WoltLab Community Gallery v2.0 with many features - including, among others, a video library!
This gallery extension leaves nothing to be desired.
All the below mentioned features can be individually activated.
Star rating system (1-5 stars)
- It replaces the well-known WCF2 Like/Dislike by an evaluation module with stars .
Votes are also transferred in the background into the Like-system (4-5 stars = Like, 1 star = Dislike) - thus, the function can be disabled at any time without losing the votes.
- Extra box in the profile with the favorite pictures
- Marking of images that I have marked as a favorite
- One own tab with my favorites
- Displaying in the image's sidebar, who has the image marked as a favorite
- Completely private (= only owner has access rights)
- Private, only for users who I follow
- Integrated also for videos! (video module is described below)
- Displays a gallery tab in the userprofile with the user albums
- Similar to the UserMention-function within threads, users to pictures can be also mentioned. However, this is no direct marker in images, but users are mentioned in the sidebar within the image display.
- In addition to that, the users can be notified - in case of a multiple upload, only one notification is generated!
- This allows for marking users, free texts and links on a picture
- Display of the selected users in the sidebar
- When the module is enabled and marks exist, the slideshow is added automatically into the navigation in order to have the image of the tooltips available
- The user tooltip is similar to that of the famous userprofil preview of WCF2
- There's no limit for the TextMarker, even BBCodes are also possible
- Links are kept classic and narrow. If more details are required, the textMarker + [ url ]-BBCode should be used
- There's a collection of recent markers with options + inserting new marker
- Available markings can be moved simply by drag&drop to the desired position
- Of course, users will be informed if they should be marked on an image
- If there are too few new (not yet viewed) images (< 5), the last x images will be loaded in addition.
- In addition to images, videos can be also uploaded or links to external video sources.
- Hereby it is possible that an user shares his album with other users. So these shared-users can also upload images into the album (ideal for joint projects or experiences).
- Simply using the left/right navigation (forward/backward) for a comfortable browsing of images in an album.
- Depending on the permission of the user, s/he can create own watermarks (picture or text) and optionally select that throughout the image upload.
- Of course there are also global watermarks.
- Also a subsequent assign/remove of watermarks is possible.
- Watermarks can be provided for only certain usergroups throughout creating or just for certain image formats.
- Quick moderation: multiple images are added to/removed from one category in one fell swoop.
- Here only the the access rights to the category are checked. If a selected image is already in a category, it has no effect.
- In the course of removing it is additionally checked, whether each selected image is assigned to at least one other category, otherwise it has no effect.
- Hereby you can simply turn and re-save (including thumbnails) images when editing via Quick-link.
- Hereby the map page with options to search in a specific district/area is extended (ideal for images/videos to events and destinations).
- The results are, of course, appropriately formatted and show the location rather than the other information + distance map.
- In contrast to the other functions, this is automatically active after installing the expansion package: it allows for two further levels of sub-categories! Thus, a better segmentation of images and videos is possible
- In addition to that, the category list in the sidebar will be shown completely! (Optional - otherwise like in the standard gallery: subcategories are visible only if the parent's category is active...)
- Throughout the image upload, parent categories aren't automatically selected (optional, otherwise the parent items are selected)
- Now the editor is also available for the image description
- Simple formatting, simple adding of further BBCodes/smilies
- When enabled, the title check is disabled and the filename (without extension) is used in an empty title. Ideal for mass uploads, which are already identified.
- New module (31 August 2014) - but all the more powerful and, above all, helpful. The days are gone, when pictures in an album are jumbled!
- Many additional functions
- Modules can be activated individually
- WoltLab Community Gallery v2.0 is required!
2 of 5,0 (1 Review)
5 Stars 0
4 Stars 0
3 Stars 0
2 Stars 1
1 Star 0
Price including 19% sales tax