With EasyAds it's possible to place different kinds of advertising in various places.
Both, version 1 and version 2 are suitable for WCF 2.0 and 2.1 - however, please mind the additions of the features.
Available now in version 3 for WoltLab Community Suite 3!
The included features are:
- Customer management (with a view counter, with a click counter, an automatic shut-off when a certain limit is reached or after date (optional), notification (both - optional - customer and specified team members))
- Statistics realized with FlotChart within the ACP (per customer) or frontend. [Version 2 + WCF 2.1]
- Possibility to disable the extensive statistics. [Version 2]
- Banner management (with a view counter, with a click counter, an automatic shut-off when a certain limit is reached or after date (optional), notification (both - optional - customer and specified team members), a wide range of functions is possible: link + path to the image, customized HTML code or alternatively flashbanner)
- Statistics realized with FlotChart within the ACP (customer management) or frontend. [Version 2 + WCF 2.1]
- Many predefined integration points (forum list (between categories), thread list (between the threads in the table), topic (between individual contributions); many plugins are integrated (Blog, Filebase, InfiniteFilebase, EasyLink); option: to only use a banner once per page (for example in a topic);
- Filter: after time (from - up, daily, weekdays), groups (only guests...?), styles
- Period (date from - to) can be limited now - perfect for sweepstakes! [Version 2]
- Filtering based on the device (desktop, mobile) [Version 2]
- Logbook (every customer or EasyAds moderators)
- Additionally, page filter (global integration points like header, footer, sidebar,...) can be given, individual ObjectIDs (for example only in forum X for specific promotional circuit)
- Many options such as AdBlocker-check, click lock [Version 2], ...
- Code blocks can be defined per banner and globally (head area, body at the beginning and end) [Version 2]
- InText advertising: Found terms/synonyms are automatically detected and marked when calling on the page. Of course, this function can be enabled separately for each application (forum, blog,...)! [Version 2]
How to create an advertisement: https://www.cls-design.com/blo…-EasyAds-v2-new-Features/
Detailed description of the new features: https://www.cls-design.com/com…ds-the-first-advertising/
- Many functions
- Easy to configure
- Customer management