Spice up your WoltLab Community Gallery v2.0 with many features - including, among others, a video library!
This gallery extension leaves nothing to be desired.
All the below mentioned features can be individually activated.
Star rating system (1-5 stars)
- It replaces the well-known WCF2 Like/Dislike by an evaluation module with stars .
Votes are also transferred in the background into the Like-system (4-5 stars = Like, 1 star = Dislike) - thus, the function can be disabled at any time without losing the votes.
Add images to your own Favorites
- Extra box in the profile with the favorite pictures
- Marking of images that I have marked as a favorite
- One own tab with my favorites
- Displaying in the image's sidebar, who has the image marked as a favorite
- Completely private (= only owner has access rights)
- Private, only for users who I follow
- Integrated also for videos! (video module is described below)
- Displays a gallery tab in the userprofile with the user albums
- Similar to the UserMention-function within threads, users to pictures can be also mentioned. However, this is no direct marker in images, but users are mentioned in the sidebar within the image display.
- In addition to that, the users can be notified - in case of a multiple upload, only one notification is generated!
- This allows for marking users, free texts and links on a picture
- Display of the selected users in the sidebar
- When the module is enabled and marks exist, the slideshow is added automatically into the navigation in order to have the image of the tooltips available
- The user tooltip is similar to that of the famous userprofil preview of WCF2
- There's no limit for the TextMarker, even BBCodes are also possible
- Links are kept classic and narrow. If more details are required, the textMarker + [ url ]-BBCode should be used
- There's a collection of recent markers with options + inserting new marker
- Available markings can be moved simply by drag&drop to the desired position
- Of course, users will be informed if they should be marked on an image
- If there are too few new (not yet viewed) images (< 5), the last x images will be loaded in addition.
Upload videos + external integration
- In addition to images, videos can be also uploaded or links to external video sources.
- Hereby it is possible that an user shares his album with other users. So these shared-users can also upload images into the album (ideal for joint projects or experiences).
Quick navigation in the detail screen
- Simply using the left/right navigation (forward/backward) for a comfortable browsing of images in an album.
- Depending on the permission of the user, s/he can create own watermarks (picture or text) and optionally select that throughout the image upload.
- Of course there are also global watermarks.
- Also a subsequent assign/remove of watermarks is possible.
- Watermarks can be provided for only certain usergroups throughout creating or just for certain image formats.
Assign multiple images at once to another category
- Quick moderation: multiple images are added to/removed from one category in one fell swoop.
- Here only the the access rights to the category are checked. If a selected image is already in a category, it has no effect.
- In the course of removing it is additionally checked, whether each selected image is assigned to at least one other category, otherwise it has no effect.
- Hereby you can simply turn and re-save (including thumbnails) images when editing via Quick-link.
Search for pictures & video coordinates
- Hereby the map page with options to search in a specific district/area is extended (ideal for images/videos to events and destinations).
- The results are, of course, appropriately formatted and show the location rather than the other information + distance map.
Categories structure->2nd & 3rdlevel
- In contrast to the other functions, this is automatically active after installing the expansion package: it allows for two further levels of sub-categories! Thus, a better segmentation of images and videos is possible
- In addition to that, the category list in the sidebar will be shown completely! (Optional - otherwise like in the standard gallery: subcategories are visible only if the parent's category is active...)
- Throughout the image upload, parent categories aren't automatically selected (optional, otherwise the parent items are selected)
Images description: Editor is something fine!
- Now the editor is also available for the image description
- Simple formatting, simple adding of further BBCodes/smilies
Use filename as title, if no title is specified
- When enabled, the title check is disabled and the filename (without extension) is used in an empty title. Ideal for mass uploads, which are already identified.
Sorting pictures in an album
- New module (31 August 2014) - but all the more powerful and, above all, helpful. The days are gone, when pictures in an album are jumbled!
- Many additional functions
- Modules can be activated individually
- WoltLab Community Gallery v2.0 is required!
5 Stars (0)
4 Stars (0)
3 Stars (0)
2 Stars (1)
1 Star (0)