Easymedia

• EasyMedia is installed as a separate application as other applications in a sub-folder. For example: Forum: mysite.com (without sub-folder), Gallery: mysite.com/gallery/, EasyMedia: mysite.com/media/, ... It's the same framework (WoltLab Community Framework), but does not require any other application such forum to run.

I saw EasyMedia was released, and that it is now a stand-alone app, congrats!

It also looks like it is a replacement for WBB Gallery, is this true? Does it have all the features of WBB Gallery?

Does it integrate into the WBB forums fully? Can media link to threads for discussion and so on, or does it just support comments under each piece of media?

Would be nice if it was fully integrated into the forums, dashboard, sidebars, etc.

Also, where can you purchase it, I don't see it in the add-ons section?

Thanks!

• Teambeitrag

Hi,

EasyMedia is not yet published. The plan is a publication about the middle of next week.

EasyMedia provides two modules: image and video. The image module is intended as an alternative for the WoltLab Gallery. The video module modernized the already known video functionality from the Gallery Extension.

Bridges to other applications such as Forum are not included. You have but as usual the possibility to integrate Dashboard boxes (new photos, new videos, and much more...) into any page.

Presentation: EasyMedia - the extensive media center!
    Live Demo: https://www.dev87.info/showroom/easymedia/ (english language package installed)

Mfg Cr@@gle

• Bridges to other applications such as Forum are not included. You have but as usual the possibility to integrate Dashboard boxes (new photos, new videos, and much more...) into any page.

Thanks! Can you expand upon this, I'm not sure what you mean when you say bridges to other apps are not included? It will integrate fully into WBB, and share user base and such, right?