Some questions about your style addons

• I'm considering purchasing the "Ambience" style and had a few questions. Some of these I could have made an educated guess on but I want to ask anyway to be 100% sure before ordering.

1. The new ambience style demo site looks very different then the screenshots shown in the shop. Am I correct is assuming the screenshots are for older versions of WBB? If I purchase the Woltlab Suite 3 version of the style, it will look the same as the demo site?

2. Update access addon- Can assume if this isn't purchased you can not upgrade your style when an update is released? Can this be purchased at anytime?

3. Expansion Package addon- This sounds like I have to purchase this or I won't be able to change the default "Ambiance" logo for my own. Is this correct?

4. Branding Free License addon- Will the purchase of this include the "Brand Free" modified files or instructions on which files need to be edited?

Thanks in advance

Eric

• Hi @evmiller respectively Eric,

thanks for considering to order a style with cls-design, we'd appreciate that. :) Needless to say, feel always free to ask any questions arising beforehand, we'll gladly help out. Let's take a look at the questions:

1. The new ambience style demo site looks very different then the screenshots shown in the shop. Am I correct is assuming the screenshots are for older versions of WBB? If I purchase the Woltlab Suite 3 version of the style, it will look the same as the demo site?

You're right. The shown screenshot within the shop is "Ambience" for Burning Board 4/4.1, whereas this is the version for Suite 3. Thus, if you really purchase "Ambience" for WoltLab Suite 3, you'll receive the adaption seen on our demo page. Apart from that, you're totally free to modify the design due to your own needs or wishes.

2. Update access addon- Can assume if this isn't purchased you can not upgrade your style when an update is released? Can this be purchased at anytime?

You're also right here. The update access allows you to update your purchased style anytime Tom, the designer, offers updates on the respective style. You can obtain that aceess feature right at purchasing the design or after that, by purchasing the option within your account.

3. Expansion Package addon- This sounds like I have to purchase this or I won't be able to change the default "Ambiance" logo for my own. Is this correct?

No, you got that wrong. The expansion feature is so to say the logo feature, but: your logo is adjusted, due to your wishes, by the designer Tom. That means, you can create or show him your existing logo and he will adjust it for you within your forum, so you don't have to do it on your own. The feature is a kind of "comfort feature", but you don't need to purchase it, if you're feeling capable of changing and modifying your logo yourself.

4. Branding Free License addon- Will the purchase of this include the "Brand Free" modified files or instructions on which files need to be edited?

This service allows you to run your design without the copyright note "Style: Ambience by cls-design". If you purchase this service and enter the customer forum for styles, you'll see the sticky thread of "How to remove the copyright note" and that's what you can do then, too: you'll be allowed to remove the copyright notes.

I hope that you feel safer now in purchasing the design? If not or if there are other questions, just let us know. :)

Enjoy the weekend and regards,

Gabbid