I am still waiting for Download Link after my Purchase

• I am still waiting for Download Link after my Purchase.

What is this all about.
    My money arrived to you but i don't have any e-mail for Costumer Area connection Details (ID and Pass).
    I can't download the Style i bought from you.

Now What ?

BAD after sales support ! :cursing: UPDATE : or Stupid Costumer Actions ? (like i done) 8|

I was sending wrong information about my E-mail , so no complains about support team.
    I Apologize for this mess and i am Really sorry.

You know, sometimes the obvious is hard to be seen. :D

• Hello Dagalidis,

we certainly understand the feeling you have, so please don't consider us as not being appreciative. However, I'd like to explain to you the way purchases and activations are handled here at cls-design.

After purchasing one of our designs and/or plugins, our two administrators, namely Tom and Cr@@gle, will receice a notification. In order to check whether this purchase is a genuine one, they need to manually take a closer look at the financial transfer. Unfortunately they need to do this, as there were many attempt of fraud, illegal account empowerment and the like.
    After confirming the genuine status of a purchase, they activate the customer's account and an automatic e-mail is send to the customer. Within the e-mail the relevant aspects around the further steps are written down.
    Then the customer is able to activate his/her account, download the design and/or plugin and can view the respective support area/s.

Regularly this manual check takes about 1 day, as correctly mentioned by Muschelkuh. In case of minor problems or if the administrators are ill or the like, it can take about 1-2 days. Nevertheless, one of them has to issue this activation, the team isn't empowered to do so.

Right now Tom, one of the administrators, is abroad for about 4 weeks, so I'll get in touch with Cr@@gle to discuss the status of your purchase. If everything's fine, he'll activate your account and you'll quickly receive the mentioned e-mail.

Hopefully I could explain to you the reasons for this method and you don't consider it as a glitch specifically towards you. We're very appreciative regarding our users and customers, take their questions and problems serious and will always do our best to meet all promises. Please feel free to ask further questions or if there's still a misconception, let us know. :)

Regards by
    Gabbid

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Gabbid ()

• You see ... So please check only future for themselves whether everything was done correctly before grumbling about the support;-)

I have the mail forwarded via PM.

I apologize about this mess, and my First Post is now corrected to not leave bad impressions on new costumers.

Sometimes we are really under press of time and we made stupid actions.

I am Really sorry and all was my fault.

Now i have to wait for the activation to proceed of buying the Home page plugin and one more style to have 2 options for my forum members.

Can i proceed as new costumer or have to wait for activate the old one with corrected e-mail ?