Easyslider v2 + WoltLab Gallery

• Teambeitrag

Hallo,

die Integration ist vollendet und auf dieser Demoseite zu begutachten: http://labator.net/showroom/wcf2/forum/?id=8

Wie man sieht ist sowohl der Einsatz in der herkömmlichen Content-Box (ála Forenbeiträge) als auch in den Slideshows (bisher nur für den manuellen Bilderinhalt gedacht) möglich.

Das Update wird im Laufe des Wochenendes zur Verfügung stehen. :)

Mfg Cr@@gle

Edit: bei den beiden Slideshows mit Vergrößerung sei zu beachten, dass dort beim Switchen in der Fancy-Box jedes Bild wiederholt erscheint. Das liegt daran, da ja zwei Slideshows vorhanden sind, die sich in diesem Fall ein wenig in die Quere kommen :whistling:

• Hi there. Let me start by saying that I already included the code to the templates of my style as suggested here > Update Stile auf WBB 4.0.4

I'm not sure what the starting post says because the translator didn't do a very good job translating it. I understand that there's going to be an update this weekend, but I'm not sure what it's going to fix. Hopefully, it will address my problem I will describe here. The issue is that I am not able to add content to easyslider from pictures I previously uploaded in the gallery. Keep in mind that I am already able to add images in a slider from pictures uploaded manually in the ACP. However, whenever I try to add images through the add content function and Pictures from Gallery I get the following error: Fatal error: Unable to find template 'easysliderContentAddWoltlabgallery'

Maybe the opening post addresses this very issue and applies other fixes, and in that case you can disregard this post. If this is new problem, I would be grateful if you could help me out.

Thanks