Beiträge von Shiin

Ooh I see.

And oh oh oh, that's really excellent to hear, thank you for telling me this! I am planning to get the theme next week after I migrate my site to another host. I'll have a bit more questions though when I get my hands on the theme :)

Other than that, thanks a lot for your response and good work!

Hello, I just noticed that the Nova style posts that's on the demo isn't displaying anything that signifies the Original Poster, is there another option for this like maybe thru CSS or something else?
    Thanks!

Hi,

i think the lag-effect is related to the background-picture. The background-picture is automaticly scaled to the windowsize and this costs perfomance. Switching to a background that does not scale should solve this problem.

I see, yeah so switching to a regular background or even a solid color should do the trick, got it. Thank you!

I'm planning to get the style in the near future and I have a question for it.

Since Chrome updated to version 49 [or what they call Chrome 49], they put back their smooth scrolling, which I personally like. Now when I went ahead and checked the Nova style via the demoforum and other sites that use the style, it seems like its giving off a lagspike everytime I scroll up or down. Is there other way around this or this is all on the style's side?