A Question for Nova Style

• I'm planning to get the style in the near future and I have a question for it.

Since Chrome updated to version 49 [or what they call Chrome 49], they put back their smooth scrolling, which I personally like. Now when I went ahead and checked the Nova style via the demoforum and other sites that use the style, it seems like its giving off a lagspike everytime I scroll up or down. Is there other way around this or this is all on the style's side?

• Teambeitrag

Hi,

i think the lag-effect is related to the background-picture. The background-picture is automaticly scaled to the windowsize and this costs perfomance. Switching to a background that does not scale should solve this problem.

Deine Anfrage wurde nicht beantwortet? Dann bitte einfach noch mal kurz im Thema nachfragen.

Mein Blog: TwentyMag <- Lesen, Teilen, Liken, Kommentieren, Abonnieren. Ihr wisst bescheid, was labere ich hier groß rum :eyes:

• Hi,

i think the lag-effect is related to the background-picture. The background-picture is automaticly scaled to the windowsize and this costs perfomance. Switching to a background that does not scale should solve this problem.

I see, yeah so switching to a regular background or even a solid color should do the trick, got it. Thank you!