Spiralus Shop

• Teambeitrag

Hi,

there is currently no Spiralus version for WoltLab Suite in the works.

Deine Anfrage wurde nicht beantwortet? Dann bitte einfach noch mal kurz im Thema nachfragen.

Mein Blog: TwentyMag <- Lesen, Teilen, Liken, Kommentieren, Abonnieren. Ihr wisst bescheid, was labere ich hier groß rum :eyes:

• Hi,

there is currently no Spiralus version for WoltLab Suite in the works.

Hello

I bought this Spiralus theme now? If I get an update for WoltLab Suite 3.0 in the coming months, will I pay again or do I need to pay the update fee? Please give me a clear answer in this regard?

Thansk.

• Hi @djsami,

based on Woltlab's developments (Suite 3, WoltLab Suite Core) Cr@@gle and Tom decided to take a look at cls-design's products regarding the products' popularity. That means, our customers were asked to vote on their choice/s referring to all those designs they want to see updated for Suite 3 or (rather) not. You can find this ballot here. This ballot is a kind of rough guideline for Tom, who's the one updating the new designs, whereas Cr@@gle is working on the plugins.

According to the results, "Spiralus" belongs to those styles that are a bit less liked than other styles. Due to that, Tom settled on working on the, let's say, very popular styles (Nova, Base, Alpha...) first, and will turn to the other styles later on. Right now it's not definitively possible to say, whether styles like "Spiralus", "Sympany" or "ShineCarbon" will be updated for WSC or not. If just 3 up to 5 customers have purchased the styles in the past, this number is rather low in contrast to other styles. So, from a strict commercial point of view it doesn't make sense to update those designs. However, I know that this sounds rather harsh for customers.

Right now Tom hasn't worked yet on "Spiralus", so we simply can`t give you a straight Yes or No on your question. However, I`ll get in touch with Tom and Cr@@gle and discuss the matter with them. Depending on their opinion, either me or one of them will let you know, be sure of that.

Generally speaking the way to purchase the styles for WSC will be this: all customers can update their styles (say you possess "Base", then you simply purchase the update version). All new customers purchase the regular style. The term "update version" is just used to distinguish these two methods, the style itself has to be designed again (due to the new framework). Hypothetically speaking: if "Spiralus" was updated by Tom, then you would just purchase the update version, allowing the style to be run on WSC/Suite. The purchase fee is marginally cheaper than the regular new price for the design.

More details to follow, thanks for your patience and
    regards by
    Gabbid