Pay Me (Pay Pal) Donation Version 1.0.0

• You can edit also the template trough FTP: templates/boxDonationBox.tpl

Then empty the cache in the ACP.

OK, I will try that instead of the suggestion in Post # 10 - that did not work out for me by following Woltlab's Tutorial.

One question: Tom, when you gave the part of the code which had to be deleted - (your Post # 6) - part of that code was highlighted in RED.

Is that specifically the ONLY part (the RED part) that must be deleted - leaving intact the TEXT that is BLACK in color ?

OR, is it the entire section of code (lines 46, 47, 48)?

• Teambeitrag

The entire section need to be deleted.

Here is the template with the modifications, just replace it and clear the cache:

• Hello Tom,

I did what you said to do.

I use File Zilla for my FTP. I saw the file being uploaded you posted here (boxDonationBox.tpl)

The "coma" ( , ) still displays instead of a dot ( . )

I cleared the cache in ACP; deleted cookies on the browser I am using; and even cleared the cookies on my computer.

So apparently there must be something else in the template that needs to be changed.

I will try one more time uploading the file thru FTP ....

• Did you get the notice to replace the existing template?

I don't think there was a notice about changing the existing template - at least I did not see it.

I also looked in the ACP>Customization>Templates and I can see there has been a change from when I first looked in Template>boxDonationBox

Here is how it is now:

$(".donationOutputValueMoneyAmount").text(function () {

return $(this).text().replace(".", ",");

});

• The new version is here:

WS 3.x Spendenbox

so you can now choose between point and comma.

Hello Tom,

Thank you very much! Most appreciated! Please see attachment showing the Donation Plugin which I have on my forum.

I may make one small change if I may do so? NOT a criticism on your Plugin wording - just that I am a "perfectionist" at heart.

Where it says:  Coffee spend on: - (and like words for the other donation icons) - I would like to say: Coffee Donation:

OR, Coffee Donation Amount:

However, I will not make this change if you do not allow it. Let me know what you think.

Thanks Tom!