User Panel DB

• Hello!

I was wondering if anybody knows which DB controls the sorting of the User panel (Control Panel, Notifications, Conversations, Moderation and so on) so that I can better organise it!

All the best!

• Teambeitrag

Since the menu already has the property "display: flex" you can use order to organize it:

or more specific:

CSS
    #userMenu {
        order: 3;
    }
    #userNotifications {
        order: 2;
    }
    #unreadConversations {
        order: 1;
    }

And so on…

Deine Anfrage wurde nicht beantwortet? Dann bitte einfach noch mal kurz im Thema nachfragen.

Mein Blog: TwentyMag <- Lesen, Teilen, Liken, Kommentieren, Abonnieren. Ihr wisst bescheid, was labere ich hier groß rum :eyes:

• One last thing, I was trying to replace the favicon of the Control Panel Dropdown but have no idea how to do it, at the moment I have a code for replacing the JCoins Image but that recalls an image stored in my webhosting and cannot figure out how to replace the fa-user to fa-address-card-o without actually changing the templates (unless thats easier, but can't find the right template)

• Teambeitrag

The second one:

?

CSS
    #userMenu > a::before,
    .interactiveDropdownUserMenu .fa-user::fa-user {
        content: "\f2c0" !important;
    }
  • Not exactly, I managed to do that through wfc1_user_menu_item but the fa icon in the main does no change, near the username where you click to open the user panel dropdown