EasyRating v5.3 now available

• Teambeitrag

The function update for EasyRating - the extensive rating system based on WoltLab Suite 5.3 / 5.4 - is now available in the shop.

As is usual with our products, existing customers also have a discounted upgrade option.

An upgrade to version 5.3 takes place exclusively in the license management! Link: cls-design.com/shop/index.php/LicenseList/ (select the correct license and expand it)

As already happened with EasyMedia in the past, the individual EasyRating modules have now also been converted to separate product items.

That means: if you bought EasyRating with several modules in the past, you can now find these modules as separate licenses in your license management.

Licenses acquired after July 16, 2021 were automatically upgraded to version 5.3. Please notify me if it haven't done that, then of course I'll have another look at it.

The upgrade takes place through a normal update procedure in the ACP. With the release of the next version 5.5 of the WoltLab Suite at the latest, version 2.1 (support for WoltLab Suite 3.0 - 5.4) will be sent into well-deserved retirement.

Changes (extract):

• general adjustments to Suite 5.3 / 5.4
    • Layout changes
    • added new boxes for ratings
    • Note-system (reviews) can now be reversed (american system)
    • Neutral ratings (reviews)
    • Label support
    • Terms of use additionally with each creation of new reviews / entries / tables
    • Thumbnails for each module

At this point, once again, thank you very much for the many suggestions!

Planned functions were not only partially perfectly refined, but good ideas were also included in this update right up to the end! :)

Questions about/before the purchase can be asked here: Questions about the purchase

New Showroom for Applications and Plugins: https://www.code87.xyz/showroom/ws/easyrating/

EasyRating support area (only for customers): EasyRating

--------

At this point I would also like to draw your attention to the integration of EasyRating into the article system, which will be available shortly.

A demo is available here: https://code87.xyz/development…3/index.php?article-list/

• Cr@@gle

Hat das Thema freigeschaltet.