Logo Design for my Forum

• Under Styles and Plugins, I read this:

" 'If you need a logo to match your style, please purchase the Extension Pack to Your Style package. We will then customize the logo [emphasis is mine] to fit your style' ".

I would love to have one of the cls-design's Forum Styles presented here on this website, but I am reluctant to take on such a venture because I know from a person who is on

Woltlab Forum (who purchased a Forum Style from cls-design for his website) that it can involve a lot of time, work, and patience - and the latter is something that is not my best part.

So I am hoping to get someone to design a just logo for my forum, and I am wondering if Tom, or anyone reading this, would be able to design a logo for me?

My experience with websites like Fiverr and Upwork have been a waste of time and effort; and my recent experience was a disaster.

Dave

• Tom

Hat das Thema freigeschaltet.
    • Teambeitrag

Hi Dave,

Logo design is the hardest kind of design. I myself have no talent for it and have not yet found a designer who could create a logo that I really liked.

The extension package is only an adaptation of the already existing logo to your own forum and not an individually created logo.

The only capable logo designer I can think of is LoSti, but the logos are more in the direction of gaming:

You can describe what you have in mind for the logo, maybe we can find something for you or I can think of something.

Deine Anfrage wurde nicht beantwortet? Dann bitte einfach noch mal kurz im Thema nachfragen.

Mein Blog: TwentyMag <- Lesen, Teilen, Liken, Kommentieren, Abonnieren. Ihr wisst bescheid, was labere ich hier groß rum :eyes:

• Hello Tom,

The only capable logo designer I can think of is LoSti, but the logos are more in the direction of gaming

This designer was recommended to me by a Plugin Designer on the Woltlab forum.

I contacted LoStis, but his reply to me was he is busy for the next 3 to 6 months working on several projects.

You can describe what you have in mind for the logo, maybe we can find something for you or I can think of something.

I think the logo for my forum should in some way represent the main theme of the forum; which is reporting on Newsworthy, Socially Current, and Provocative issues - both locally and nationally; additionally I also stress (on my forum) that both sides to every issue should be presented.

Let me know what you think about this.

Dave