Beiträge von CalmSeas

Hello Tom,

I downloaded the Pay Me (Pay Pal) Plugin from your website. However I would appreciate it if you can answer my two questions:

1. Is this Plugin still in Beta format?
    2. Will it function properly with Version 5.1 and 3.1.x Woltlab Forum Software?
    When I have Woltlab upload the forum software to my new Domain in July, the version I will be using is 5.1 / 3.1
    3. I noticed that there is a "comma" after the price of donation. Could this be change to show a "dot" - Show it this way: $1.00 - instead of $1,00

Thank you for information you can give me.

Dave

You are welcome!

Btw, EasyMedia is not a Extension anymore, it is a standalone solution for video- and mediacontent, indipendent form the WoltLab Gallery.

Regards Tom

With Easy Media as a standalone solution (independent of Woltlab Gallery) will I be able to use Easy media on my forum; or does it have to be positioned on a sub-URL of my main URL for the Forum I have?

Thank you, Tom, for your reply!
    I also want to purchase Easy Media - the Extension for Woltlab Gallery 2.1; so when that is available I probably will purchase these two at the same time.

Currently I have the standard Style (Blue) from Woltlab.

However I want to change TO cls-Design's Style NOVA - I think it is great!!

First Question:
    But in changing over, will I lose any of my CURRENT APPS and PLUGINS I have installed on my Forum?
    There are quite a few Plugins I have uploaded to my Forum; and also I have made alterations to some Woltlab features by making changes in CSS, mainly for coloring
    Thread and Form Titles but ALSO I have a Side Bar Plugin which I have also changed via CSS so that my uploaded Videos display ALL bottom task Bar Info in the Video.

Second Question:
    So, if I purchase NOVA, and use it instead of what I have, will I be able to accomplish this WITHOUT losing those Plugins and changes that I have made to them?
    This is very important to me because I have put a lot of work and time into the changes I have thus far made on my Forum.

Third Question:
    Will the style NOVA FULLY SUPPORT the operation of the Plugins and APPS that I currently have with Woltlab Blue?

DJ

Hi,

here is the english version of the preview: EasyMedia - the extensive media center!

Mfg Cr@@gle

Thank you for your replies!

I clicked on the LINK to EasyMedia. I am really impressed.
    This APP is currently in the Beta Stage - correct? I tried clicking on the Demo Link provided but a page popped up giving Error #404.

Question: Approximately when do you anticipate this APP (or do you refer to EsayMedia as a Plugin?) will be ready for purchase?

Dave

Hello!

I am most interested in the Gallery Extension for Woltlab 2.1 Gallery as I want to upload Videos to my Gallery.
    Will be looking forward to when you can release the "... new product (with video capabilities) ..."!

Dave