Pay Me (Pay Pal) Donation Version 1.0.0

• However, I will not make this change if you do not allow it.

You're free to modify those language item - the only thing you should never modify without permission is the copyright-notice. ;)

I'm sure Tom is happy about every native speaker helping him to improve his products. :)

• You're free to modify those language item - the only thing you should never modify without permission is the copyright-notice. ;)

I'm sure Tom is happy about every native speaker helping him to improve his products. :)

Thanks for your reply, MysteryCode

Thinking it over - since I had great difficulty in getting the changes to take affect Tom wanted me to make - I probably should NOT try to make any modification on my own!

Tom, if you or MysteryCode could make the change for me, I could pay you for a Custom Re-make.

But it will have to be in August as I have already financially budgeted myself for my expenses in July.

Let me know what you think of this proposal.

Thanks,

Dave C.

• Teambeitrag

No problem, i will change the phrase today or tomorrow. Most of my translations are based on DeepL so any real help ist greatly appreciated.

What do you prefer? Donation oder Donation Amount?

• With the item?

"Coffee amount to be spent?"

Again I thank you, Tom, for your offering to make the change! Very good of you to offer this!

One thing that should be emphasized: The change in wording must be in relation to ALL the different icons - not just "coffee". However, you probably already know that!

As for the actual wording, there are of course several various worded phrases (sentences) that would be correct:

1. "Amount to be spent?" (For the Coffee icon - and other icons) is probably 1st choice - as stated by PJK above

2. "This is for your Coffee" - and the other icons, e.g.,"This is for your Beer", and so with the other icons

3. "Here guys, this is for the Coffee"

4. ???

And if other people were weighing in on these suggestions, my guess is there could be several "correct" versions given.

However, I think Number 1 above is short and to the point; with #2 a close 2nd choice!

Dave C.

• Hello Tom,

Since you have not posted any revision yet - regarding what was stated in Post 23 thru 26 - there is one additional comment I would like to offer regarding the MAIN TITLE on your Donation Plugin:

This is currently stated as: "Donate something"

Although there is nothing wrong with you phrasing in that manner, perhaps a phrase which is more eye-catching (noticeable) to the viewer / visitor of the sites your

Plugin will be used on would be to YOUR advantage.

For example, If the phrase were stated this way: "Donation Cafe"

it may appear better (more pleasing to the eye of the person viewing the Plugin); additionally the phrase would be more likely to remain in the individual's mind of the person viewing the Plugin.

Other possibilities are:

"Donation Central"

"Donation Bar"

Feel Good! Donate!"

Tom, what do you think of these proposals?

Dave C.

• Hello Dave,

sounds good to me, i will look into this.

Thanks for your reply,Tom

I realize you are a very busy person, however may I offer a suggestion?

After you have made whatever modifications and improvements you decide on with reference to the Donation Plugin,

perhaps it would be to your advantage in the "long run" to change your Plugin FROM "free" to "pay" status.

I make this suggestion for one very good reason:

When you have a spare moment from your busy schedule, please consider reading this "editorial" I have posted on my forum.

Here is the direct link: Free Vs. Pay

Dave C.

• Hello Tom,

Have you arrived at any conclusion as to what you may do regarding revisions with the Pay Pal Donation Plugin? (PayPal.me)

If you do make the revisions as suggested in Posts 24 - 27 above, I am quite willing to pay for the revised Donation Plugin.

Next month (August) I am moving forward with my plans to add additional Plugins to my Forum - and also adding at least one or more APPS from Woltlab.

If for some reason you decide NOT to make the revisions to the Pay Pal Donation Plugin, I will probably purchase an alternative Plugin for Pay Pal Donations

as I am trying to "dress up" (make my forum more appealing visually) for Visitors to my forum site, who hopefully will become Registered Members.;)

Dave